I really did hope that maybe the third time would be the charm and he would stop drinking. But its been 3 or 4 weeks and I found a beer in the fridge Monday or Tuesday night. Then I wome up this morning, Wednesday, and found almost an entire bottle of tequila gone. My mother in law keeps saying that the power of prayer can solve anything. Uhh... no bitch, it can't. I do pray. I pray all the time. Yes, it helps but the person your praying about isn't going to just magically get better. They have to want to, and I can't be the only one pushing him to get better and taking care of him while you over there just a prayin. Why don't you, oh geee I don't know, talk to him and tell him what he needs to hear instead of kissing his ass and believing everything that co.es out of his mouth. The father of my child is going to die from this disease and your just gonna be sitting over there praying... how about we do both?? Put our feet down and pray. I'm so frustrated its unreal.
No comments:
Post a Comment